Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

December 17, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Heavenly Spread!

I love love love Nutella! I can't say enough good things about it. I eat it by itself, on breads, crackers and fruit. I really love the creamy, rich texture of it and how filling it is. The chocolate hazelnut taste doesn't hurt either! It goes great with a glass of milk. I would highly recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth!

December 17, 2020

I would definitely buy it again!

I have never met anyone who disliked Nutella! Everything is perfect about this: the flavor, the consistency, the price! A flavor and product that could be enjoyed by everyone! My two year old loves this on her toast, pancakes or just dipping fresh fruit like strawberries.

Delicious

My husband and I love it. Especially when I make crepes. This on the crepes with fresh strawberries or banana, just delicious. The taste is so chocolate, full flavor. Consistency is smooth and easy to spread.
    We tried other chocolate spreads but this one is the best and the only one we buy.

Texas, United States

My sons favorite

My son loves nutella! He either makes sandwiches with it along with peanutbutter or he dips strawberries in it .We go through alot of it lol He also just eats it by the spoonful it's his fav treat

Sooo addictive!

OMG! Is there anything even better than this?! It’s such a versatile food item. You can put it on almost anything. I’m not a chocolate fan but this.......it’s dangerous for me. I could sit and eat it by spoonfuls lol. Best thing EVER!

December 16, 2020

I put this on everything

When I say I put it on everything hah I actually do! I love it on bread, pancakes,waffles,bananas, fruit anything that would go deliciously with this chocolate spread! So creamy, chocolatey, nutty just so good!

Pregnant lady’s dream

Nutella was my go to craving throughout my pregnancy. It’s so delicious and such good value for what you get. Even better if you can find a coupon! It’s a staple in our household!

Breakfast Go To!

Spreading Nutella on any type of bread and sometimes even on veggies. It is that yumm. I have even put it on top of a pizza base as a dessert. It has just the right balance of sweetness and taste of hazelnut that makes you crave for more with each bite.

December 15, 2020

Our Favorite Sandwich Spread!

Our family love this spread! My son regularly eats this for breakfast and it is our go to breakfast or spread for crepe. We also dip bread sticks for snacks. Every sweet tooth would love this spread!

Saskatchewan, Canada

I love this ever since I was little until today

Whenever I feel hungry I just spread this on bread and viola! Satisfied always. Even my sisters and brother love this and make sure to send them some back home.