Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca

June 28, 2020

Great product should try!

I have problems with my acne, but with benzagel it seems to always get better and fix my acne. I always had difficult time with it, but I trust benzagel enough and it does work with my acne to make it looks better and repair and soften my skin. Would definitely suggest benzagel as a product for your acne and it is effective and not irritating at all for my skin great price too not too expensive and doesn't smell bad or anything like that.

June 28, 2020

Super léger et efficace !

J'étais vraiment contente de pouvoir tester ce produit. Ayant de l'acné régulièrement, j'ai souvent la peau sèche avec les produits que j'utilise et j'ai de la difficulté à trouver un produit hydratant qui n'empire pas mon cas ! Ma première impression du produit était que la texture était super légère et l'odeur était très bonne ! Je n'aime pas trop les crèmes épaisses alors celle-ci était parfaite ! J'ai remarqué que le produit picote un peu sur la peau après l'application mais pas très longtemps. Ça prouve que ça fait effet j'imagine ! En seulement deux jours j'ai pu remarquer une amélioration de l'apparence de mes boutons et je suis agréablement surprise ! Je recommande ce produit à toutes les personnes qui vivent de l'acné au quotidien !

Hydrating moisturizer

Dealing with acne-prone skin all my life, I’ve always integrated powerful treatments to fight against blemishes, but my skin was left dry and irritated. This after care moisturizer is made to restore moisture to skin that's been really dried up and my skin doesn't sting or get irritated. It's formulate specifically for acne-prone skin, which I appreciate so much.

June 28, 2020

Lightweight and perfect for summer!

I have been a long time user of Benzagel spot treatment for my breakouts, and despite how well it worked on my pimples I did find that it dried my skin out. That's why I was really excited to see that Benzagel had listened to their customers and created a moisturizer specifically designed for use after acne treatment. This lotion is very light weight so you don't have to worry about it clogging pores or causing further breakouts. I especially love how quickly it sinks in as it can easily be applied right before makeup application. For me, this is the perfect lotion for the summer. I would recommend it to people using acne treatment products or just anyone looking for a lightweight summer moisturizer!

Great Moisturizer For Dry Skin During Acne Treatment

My teenage daughter suffers from chest and back acne. About 6 weeks ago, she started using a prescription acne medication cream that contains powerful retinol and an antibiotic, and it’s left her skin dry and itchy. The doctor told her she can moisturize with an unscented non-comedogenic lotion. As part of the ChickAdvisor product review club, I received a free bottle of Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion for free. It could not have come at a better time. My daughter has been using it with great success. Her chest and back are no longer dry and itchy and her acne is still clearing up. She continues to use her prescription cream at night and applies this moisturizer in the morning after her shower. It’s unscented and free of parabens. The lotion also helps exfoliate the dry skin but is not gritty. The texture is more like a clear serum. I would absolutely buy this product and I know that I will be purchasing it once the free bottle runs out!

June 27, 2020

Soothing and refreshing

This is such a calming lotion—it’s hydrating and doesn’t irritate the skin after exfoliation (unlike other moisturizers). It’s great for post-acne-treatment but I use it after exfoliating my skin. My skin can get so dry after exfoliation but most moisturizers are too strong and irritate my skin after use. This is the perfect moisturizer to keep on hand after treatments!

The Best Hydrating Treatment

I am so happy I found this product. I use Tea Tree Oil quite often as spot treatment, but it really dries my skin out. Benzagel After Care Lotion re-hydrates my skin back to its normal state. It uses high-quality squalane which is one of the best skin hydrators out there. And it works perfectly on my sensitive skin.

I recommend this lotion to anyone suffering from dry skin.

I received this product free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.

June 26, 2020

Must have product for acne skin

I love Benzagel (the spot treatment one) but sometimes I feel like it dries out my skin a bit. With this after treatment lotion, my skin feels much better. The acne heels so fast and my skin is still soft and smooth. I highly recommend this for acne skin!

Love this!!!

I received this product free for review. Finally! A moisturizer for acne prone skin that can be use with acne treatments! I love this product. It goes on smoothly, feels light, and is gentle. I love that it gently exfoliates as well, so you get moisture and a more even, clear texture. I would definitely recommend this product!!

June 26, 2020

Rescue for the acne prone skin

I received this product from ChickAdvisor (#freeproduct #complimentary #tryBenzagelMoisturizer) in exchange for my honest opinions. I have been using the Benzagel spot treatment for over 3 years now and its been a staple in my skincare whenever I tend to have acne. I must mentioned I have extremely oily and acne prone skin and this has helped me a lot. I was quite happy to see them come out with moisturizer and I wasn’t disappointed. It has a very soothing scent and the texture is quite light. It absorbs well in to the skin without making it feel too heavy or greasy but feel hydrated at the same time. It definitely works for my oily skin and am certain it would work for other types of skin as well. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family and its readily available at the drugstore and quite well priced as well.