Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Skin felt soft

I found that this product made my face a little bit dry for the first few days but after about a week or so I felt a pretty big difference. Didn't clog my pores which was nice. I think I'll keep using it.

it works great

it works great on the acne that pops up on my face time to time. Its not too oily which is nice for people that have oily skin, it also dries up really quickly as well.

Easily to Apply

My first time trying this product. The packaging is okay not too fancy just the way it is. The texture i like it just pump into your clean hand and massage it to your face as simple as that.

Moisturizing

This is very moisturizing although the texture of this moisturizer is very watery. It is very light weight which is good for the summer and also for oily skin!

Je recommande!!!

J'ai adorée ce produit après soins, il est efficace, même après une semaine d'utilisation j'ai vu une grande différence, moins de d'acnés, et moins de marques suites aux boutons que j'avais

AMAZING

AMAZING product. 10/10. I have to be careful when choosing a moisturizing lotion because my skin tends to break out with the slightest irritant. I am happy to try this Benzagel After Care moisturizing lotion. It is paraben free, non-irritant and non-comedogenic. The texture is gel-like and it gets absorbed quickly into my skin. There is no greasy or sticky feeling. I am left with a soft and smooth skin. I recommend it for everyone that has an acne prone skin.

June 07, 2021

Really nice and not drying!

This product is great. I thought for sure it would dry my face out as I have very very dry skin but it did not. Be careful not to mix your active ingredients with this one as it does have AHA. I’m hoping it will really help with my maskne #trybenzagelmoisturizer

Refreshing Lotion

Smell good and refreshing. Easy to use, and to apply on the skin. I have just started using it so I want yo see if it’s adapted to my skin in the futur.

Good product

This is a good product. At first I didnt like to it too much but then I started getting used to it more. I knew how much to put not too much or tooe little

June 06, 2021

Will use again!

Thanks @chickadvisor for letting me try out Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion. I really enjoyed this product! It was easy to apply, a little went a long way. It felt very moisturizing, not at all oily, and it made my skin feel hydrated. I will definitely continue to use this!

#tryBenzagelMoisturizer

I received this item for free from the Chickadvisor Product Review Club in exchange for my honest review.