Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca

This is what I was waiting for ♡

I absolutely love this moisturizer! It is amazing on my skin. This product absorbs fast and a little bit goes a long way. I get nasty sry skin sometimes after the washes i use. When I use this moisturizer after washing my face it helps my skin feel moisturized without breaking out. Ive seen a huge difference within a week of using. Thank u!! I will be buying this when i see it.

July 02, 2020

Very soothing and light hydrating!

This after care lotion is made especially to care, treat and deeply moisturize skin that may become dry after using acne treatment products. Although I do not have acne I like using this product after washing my face to help keep my skin moisturized and to help prevent any future little breakout that may occur. I love that this formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.
    -I received this product free for testing purposes

2.7/5

....

Je suis très déçu par ce produit... Suite a un traitement pour mon acné, j'ai appliqué ce produit et ...comblé de malheur, j'avais encore plus de bouton les jours suivants... Rien a faire ce produit ne me convient pas. Aussi, l'odeur ne me plaît de du tout!

July 02, 2020

Great moisturizer for combo-oily skin

I love this moisturizer!!! It is a very lightweight gel texture, almost runny texture, which is nice because I know it will absorb quickly.

The smell is very citrusy and refreshing on the skin, cooling and soothing as well. This is perfect for someone who uses acne treatments on the skin to soothe and calm.

The packaging is nice, I love the pump because it is very sanitary so I am not dipping my fingers in!

Did not break me out and left my skin hydrated, but not sticky and filmy.

Thanks Benzagel and Chickadvisor!

July 02, 2020

Benzagel after care moisturizing lotion

I received this product for testing purposes. It’s a calming after care lotion with a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.Ingredients are important to me and I love a moisturizer with antioxidants and minerals in it. I’ve used other products from Benzagel and they never seem to disappoint including this after care lotion. The price point is very good, I’ve seen prices between $9.99-$12.99 at local stores where it’s easy to find and purchase like shoppers drug mart. This product is excellent for acne care. I felt like it gentle nourished and exfoliated my skin. It didn’t feel sticky when on and was affective. I feel it’s a decent size for the price point. I would highly recommend this product.

July 01, 2020

Not bad, a great all in one

This is a great face lotion for anyone who likes a lightweight formula and the ingredients are pretty simple and effective. I'm also a big fan of the scent, it's fresh and the essential oil smell is gentle. Like most with combo skin, my t-zone is usually pretty oily, and lotion doesn't generally help the problem, but this stuff really gives my skin what it wants to prevent that excess oil buildup from happening at all. Im a fan of any leave on product that leaves my face feeling clean and not heavy without stripping it of the stuff it needs.

June 30, 2020

Sezzia Safe

Ever since I started using some moisturizers i developed little skin coloured bumps and after kuch research found out it was fungal acne. Ever since then I’ve struggled with finding a moisturizer that was fungal acne safe but when I received this product and checked the ingredient list it’s great!!! So light and moisturizing and is super creamy. It is on a little watery side but it’s not heavy which is great.

June 29, 2020

Not necessarily for me

I used this product for a week straight, 2x a day before writing this review. I would say I don't really like the texture of it, as its really light and I prefer a heavier moisturizer. I prefer it as a morning moisturizer, as it soaks into the skin very quickly. The scent is alright, it didn't smell like much. The bottle is convenient.

June 28, 2020

BEST MOSITURIZOR

I have sensitive skin and it gets really oily and dry in the summer. This is a great moisturizer for people with any of those skin conditions, and the consistency isn't too sticky or thick which I also love so much!

3.2/5

June 28, 2020

Bien

J'ai essayer la lotion hydratante sur l'ensemble de mon visage ainsi que mon dos car la crème solaire (zinc) asséche ma peau. Une fois la peau nettoyer, j'applique la crème. Elle a une texture légère et ne laisse pas un fini gras. J'ai l'impression que la crème est si douce que je n'aurais pas peur de l'utiliser à répétition. Pour ma part, je préfère utiliser la crème le soir pour qu'elle puisse pénétrer en profondeur durant la nuit!