Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca

Easy solution

We all need to use lotion on our faces but sometimes it makes me breakout. To me, this was the solution - something that could hydrate my skin and make sure I don't wake up with bumpy skin. I used it twice and already saw results. When i put it on i feel like my face is fresh and smells so good and I know it won't dry out.

3.2/5

Hydrate bien

La crème hydrate bien. Par contre, elle laisse ma peau très grasse. J'ai une peau mixte donc cette crème ne convient pas vraiment à mon type de peau. Je la recommande surtout pour une peau plus sèche.

Really like this product

My face gets really dry sometimes especially if I’m using acne products on it. This went on smooth and felt nice. I feel like it really did help with my dry skin. I would recommend this to anyone especially those using a acne cream that can dry out your skin

July 03, 2020

Smells nice. Good ingredients!

Enjoyed using this moisturizer. It felt a bit heavy at times but overall thought it worked well. Would recommend this product to people who have excessive dryness from using benzoyl peroxide products.

Okay Cream

The cream was okay, I found that it was watery than a normal cream. It did help my dry skin after applying it after showering. The cream scent wasn't too strong. I wish that the cream was thicker.

Soothing and hydrating!

I enjoyed my experience testing out Benzagel's After Care Moisturizing Lotion designed for all skin types. I've struggled with acne for years and lotions designed for acne-prone skin can be hit or miss for me. This product is a hit! I use the Benzagel 5 Acne Gel and like it, so I'm glad to add another Benzagel product into my skincare routine.

Consistency-wise the lotion appears like a moisturizing milk. My skin is more on the dry side so I thought the hydration might be too light or that this product would be something I'd only be able to use in summer. To my surprise, this lotion provides great hydration to my skin without making it look or feel greasy. I like that this lotion contains witch hazel as this allows me to experience the effects of a toner and moisturizer in one which saves time for me! This product contains fragrance and I thought that might be an issue for my skin but I didn't seem to experience any issues. The scent is on the mild side and has a hint of lemon to it. I like that Benzagel added ingredients like alpha hydroxy acids and squalane to improve the appearance of the skin. I plan on buying this lotion to be a staple in my skincare routine!

I got to try this product for free courtesy of ChickAdvisor.

Amazing!

This was a great after care moisturizer that didn’t leave me being broken out. I loved that it doesn’t have a heavy scent and it doesn’t leave me feeling totally greasy. It’s got a great amount of product in it and I would definitely recommend this product and I will be buying this again when I run out. I received this product complimentary from chickadvisor for review.

July 02, 2020

Probably wouldn’t buy this product again

This was not a bad product, but I will not repurchase. I found it was no better than other similar products. Did not provide my skin with any moisture

Good after care product

I am in my 30's and suffer from mild adult acne. I have been using Benzagel acne gel for a few years so quite familiar with the efficacy of the Benzagel acne gel and how it could definitely irritate my skin if overused.
    I was pretty excited to try this Benzagel after care and I must say I am pretty impressed. It does help me feeling less sensitive in the area that I do put more compared to the other area (i.e. my cheek). My regular moisturizer (i do not use heavy creams) did not help that much, but this is good for "spot treatments" for me.
    If you do have reaction of harsh acne products, give this a try. It may work well for you.

1.5/5

July 02, 2020

Ce produit n'est pas pour moi

Petite bouteille de 100ml. Odeur chimique et désagréable de crème solaire. Texture très liquide. Fini huileux/gras. Je ne conseil et ne rachèterai pas ce produit.

Ce produit m'a été offert gratuitement en échange de mon avis.