Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 21, 2019

Smooth protection, glides easily!

I absolutely love this DOVE 0% Aluminum Deodorant. I have nixed aluminum from my deodorant for quite a while so i've been waiting for big brands to come and offer the same and i'm SO glad that dove jumped on the bandwagon.

The consistency is smooth and creamy and the protection is top notch. I just love the cucumber & green tea scent, it's so lovely. I have trusted Dove with my beauty routine for quite a while now and they've just totally upped their game.

#tryDoveZeroAluminum #GotItFree

Thanks Dove & Chickadvisor!

August 20, 2019

I really like the smell and it last a long time threw out th

It goes on clear ,has a really nice smell that last long threw out tne day,I would tell my friends to try this I think they would really Like theproduct

Love the smell

I received this product in exchange for my honest review. To start number one I love the smell of the cucumber and green tea it’s a very refreshing smell. Number two I love that it has no Aluminum. It’s hard to find a Deodorant with no aluminum that actually works good. I found that I did have to reapply the deodorant by the end of the day so it didn’t last a full 24 hours but I’ll take reapplying over having aluminum in my deodorant any day. All in all I would purchase this again

FINALLY

I love that there is finally a deodorant available that actually works and that is aluminum free. I've been looking for a product like this Dove product for most of my life. Thank goodness I was offered the opportunity to test this product in the summer when my deodorant really gets tested! I never had a issue with odor. It worked great and the smell of the deodorant was nice and fresh without being too overpowering. I highly recommend this product~

One great product

eodorant Cucumber Green Tea

I received Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber Green and Tea free through Chick Advisor and i'm thrilled that I've found a new deodorant that works for me! Fresh, subtle scent, no stickiness and is lasts throughout my day! And it's aluminum free! A perfect product!

3.2/5

Smells delicious!

I really liked the delicate cucumber scent of this product. It went on clean and had a good long lasting scent. It didn't feel sticky or heavy. I quite like it. I got to try it for free through ChickAdvisor.com. Definitely will use again.

1.2/5

Not impressed

I got to try for free the new Dove 0% aluminium deodorant in cucumber and green tea scent and I’m not impressed with it at all. Sure, it has a pleasent subtle scent and I like that it’s aluminium free, but that’s all thats good about it. When I applied it, it felt wet and I thought the wetness would dry off in a couple of mins but to my surprise it made my armpits sweat even more after 30 mins in this summer heat! It did not keep me dry and odour free, it actually brought out my armpit odour more-yuck!! And after a few days of wearing it, it made my skin have an itchy burning sensation that I just had to stop using it completely! Overall, I would not recommend this, maybe it may work for some people in the winter time where not a lot of sweat is involved, but I would definitely not recommend using this in the summer time!

2.2/5

Invisible but doesn’t stop BO

I love the fresh scent of this product. I especially love how it goes on so smooth and invisible. When I first put it on I was like that’s it this is the deodorant for me!! I just love the way it goes on and that actually is invisible is amazing! It keeps me dry all day. Unfortunately after trying it for two weeks the biggest downfall of this product is it doesn’t kill BO. Under the lovely fresh scent I can smell the faint lingering smell of BO emanating from my armpits. I’ve never had this issue with any other deodorant I’ve used so it’s definitely a flaw with the product. Which is surprising since it states on the product it last for 24hrs. But after only a couple I notice the smell. So I can’t recommend this product despite some of its good attributes.

Fresh smelling Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber Green Tea

I received Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber Green and Tea to try for free to review. I was excited to try this as I have been wanting to switch to an Aluminum free product. I absolutely love this scent. Very fresh, clean scent, not overpowering. I love the way it gludes on, very silky feeling when applying it, not at all wet or sticky. I like the size/width...not too wide and fit comfortably to my underarm. I was very happy to find it stayed clear and didn't leave a film or feel sticky etc as the day went on. It worked better for me than most brand deodorants and I did feel more confident with it each day I used it. I found this packaging format is to hold and use, though it is taller than traditional packaging and might interfere with where you normally store it. Not a big deal for most I'd think. Overall I have no complaints and was happy with it. I definitely recommend trying it even if not looking for an aluminum free deodorant just because I felt it worked better than those with it! @DoveCanada @Dove #tryDoveZeroAluminum #gotitfree @ChickAdvisor

2.0/5

Not the best

Although this is an affordable aluminum-free deodorant, I didn't find it worked. I was smelly halfway into my night shift and regretting my choice to test this product out in public. For some reason, this also made my underarms incredibly itchy, I don't have any known allergies (besides Morphine) so I'm not sure what would have been causing that effect but it was very uncomfortable. The scent was great, not too chemically and light and refreshing, but a good scent doesn't make a product work. Unfortunately, Dove needs to go back to the drawing board for this one; For now, I am sticking to my regular natural deodorant brand.