4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#2 in Face Masks

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

April 22, 2019

I love the mask from this line

I didn’t except to like the masks more than the cleanser but I found it really be fun and smells really good I do believe using this once a week or twice will maintain clear skin

April 22, 2019

Great refreshing peel for acne treatment

This mask made my skin open up and breathe again for the first time in a long time. It has a super refreshing scent that is perfect for the mornings too!

Didn't work for me.

It is a good product for people that like a material face mask. I don't like opening it up and having to properly place it on my face. I would rather use the clay mask. But with saying that, it left my face feeling fresh and clean with that great grapefruit smell.

Refreshing and fun

The peel-off mask was a fun, refreshing experience. I don't usually purchase peel off masks because I often find the shape incompatible with the shape of my face. However, this peel off mask was perfectly shaped. The experience of peeling off the mask was incredible. The formula left my skin feeling clean and soft. I would recommend this mask.

Smells good!

I've used the grapefruit line before, but never this product. I love the smell, something about citrus smells so clean and fresh. I like this mask slightly better than the clay one, because it peels away and dead skin when you take it off.

Great stuff!

Great! Smelled good, went on nicely, came off easy! I’ll definitely have to go out and buy more of it! I’d recommend this product to anyone looking for a new peel-off mask to try!

April 20, 2019

Fun mask to use

This peel-off mask does magic because it attaches to blackheads and is able to peel it away dead skin and impurities. Awesome detox and helps my skin feel tight.

2.7/5

April 20, 2019

Interesting product

I got this free from Chickadvisor.
    Tried it out and it was this really sticky pink goo which worries me because it looks super processed and coloured. It smells really nice, like lychee. I also like how convenient it is, without needing to wash it off, you can just peel it.
    However, not sure how effective the mask is after one use. Nothing special in my opinion, and I prefer those with active ingredients .

April 19, 2019

Moitié/Moitié

J'adore l'odeur, la texture et l'efficacité, mais il y a trop de produit dans le sachet pour que ce soit pour une seule fois. J'ai appliqué tout le sachet et à certains endroits le produit n'avait pas eu le temps de sécher après le temps obligatoire.

3.2/5

April 18, 2019

Smelt good but, not easy to peel.

This peel off mask went on easily and smelt amazing! It is recommended to leave it on the face for 20 minutes. After the 20 minutes it was easy to peel most of it off but, some spots were still wet. My face felt smooth and clean afterwards.