4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

April 23, 2019

I would buy to replace pore strips

This is a great product to help make your skin look fresh. It was yummy smelling and didnt hurt when I peeled the mask off. I felt like it look off lots of dead skin and blackheads. The instructions said no rinse required but I kept finding little pieces stuck in my hair.

0.5/5

Peel off mask

I was extremely disappointed with this product, I found that I put it on my face and let it sit for way longer then advised and it still was no where close to being ready to peel off.. o ended up just washing 90% of the mask off. Still thankful I got chosen to try these products and my thoughts on the smell remain the same, they all smell great.

April 23, 2019

I would purchase this product again

My teenager tried out this product and his skin was soft and his pores were clean! Easy to use, instructions were clear, easy to open package. Not sure he would use this product as part of his daily routine... He would use every now and then

2.0/5

April 23, 2019

Super messy mask to apply

This mask was super messy to put on!! This was a big con for me, as it did not allow me to get an even application for 1 set drying time. Positives is that it really smells great as you are putting it one, and was quite easy to pull off once all of it had dried.

Bien

Je ne suis pas une fan dr masque peel off.
    Jai tout de meme prit la peine de l essayer. Jai ete capaable de le garder le tems recommander
    Encore une fois l odeur quil degagait etait tres apprecier.

Better than charcoal

As with every other product in this line, the big thing is that it smells great. Peel off masks are my favourite, so I was most excited to try this product. I was expecting it to hurt just as much to peel off as the charcoal masks, but was pleasantly surprised when it didn’t. It felt okay taking it off and there was only a little bit of residue to rub off. I would definitely buy it again.

Unsure about this product

I have not tried peel off masks before so maybe I am biased, but I did not enjoy this mask at all. First of all, it was very messy to apply to my face and I wasted a lot of product trying to get it out of the package and onto my face. I also found that there was not enough product to evenly and thoroughly coat my face. Once it was dry I began peeling the mask off and boy did it hurt. I barely managed to get the mask off it hurt so much. There was also not enough mask product in the first place so it was hard to peel off certain areas because of how thin the layer of the mask was. I am pretty disappointed.

2.7/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Personally not my favorite

this product smells great goes on nicely however I tend to have baby fuzz on my face and I try and refrian from peel off from masks because they cause discomfort with pulling out my hair however this product I found worked best on my T zone area where I have the largest pores

Peeling fun

This was hilariously fun to try! You put on the goo and it dries clearish on your face and then the fun begins where you get to peel it off!!! Added bonus is revealing a softer clearer complexion after!!! You can use it even watching your favourite show! Be carful though it’s totally addictive, you’ll be buying more like me in no time! Definitely works and is an awesome way to pamper yourself absolutely loved it!!!

April 22, 2019

You need to buy this product!

My skin has been breaking out lately so I was hesitant to try the peel off mask, but the smell was refreshing, I had zero redness and noticed a reduction in my break outs. Definitely recommend buying this product.