4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#2 in Face Masks

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Hmm...

I have to start by saying, I don’t like peel mask THAT MUCH.... But this one had a nice feeling during drying but as always I don’t like the feeling of ripping my hair off my face.
    I love Neutrogena and their products but those type of mask are just not for me...

2.7/5

Not a fan

I didn’t like this peel off mask at all, I felt like it took forever to dry and even after 35 minutes I started to peel it off and I had so many sticky spots on my face that didn’t dry down, it was a pain to remove & it definitely didn’t make my skin feel any different. If anything my skin was aggravated with the intense grapefruit scent. If your skin is sensitive to scents I wouldn’t reccomend this

Peel off mask

I liked this mask! I always preferred the clay mask as some peel off masks don't agree with my skin. But this peel off mask was easy! It left it clean and no residue from the mask and smells wonderful. All in all great mask!

Face felt smooth

This was my first time doing a peel mask. It was a bit painful when I had to rip ut off. Left my face smooth afterwards. It took a bit to dry but it wasnt tight once it did which was nice

April 22, 2019

Delicious smell, I wish I could eat it!

I got to try a few products in this series and I honestly found that the clay mask was more effective than the peel-off mask, however, that's just for my skin. All in all, it worked great, it didn't get too stuck to my skin and peeled off easily.

Such a cool face mask!

I really loved this facemask! It went on a super bright pink colour and dried nicely so I was able to peel it all off easily! I would definitely purchase it again! I'm not a fan of the single-use packaging, however.

Love love love

I love the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit acne prone skin peel off mask. I really enjoyed the energizing scent of the pink grapefruit. The mask didn't over dry my face, I felt very refresh after using it, my skin felt nice and soft and smooth afterwards. I will definitely be buying more of this product.

New Brunswick, Canada

Not a hugh fan

I didnt over all like this one as much as the other ones but useing it would depend on what you prefur i personally dont like it but hey thatsjust me others mightbe differenr

April 22, 2019

Not my favorite face mask

I tried this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

After trying both this mask and the Neutrogena Grapefruit clay mask, I much preferred the clay mask. The sheet mask did not fit my face well and it was hard to move around in without it sliding out of place. I wasn't a big fan.

It did smell great and left my skin feeling clean and smooth but, I will not purchase this product.

Great scent

I have tried a lot of face masks, I really adore them! So I was ecstatic to receive this product from Chick Advisor to test out. The mask was sticky and worked well. I have used others that did leave my face smoother than this one. The one thing that I really enjoyed was the refreshing grapefruit scent.