Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

March 20, 2018

Though the sugar content scares me, so worth it!

Nutella is the secret weapon for stress. I love that it comes in all sorts of sizes, including individual ones! Great snack on anything and a wonderful alternative to peanut butter.

Kids love it

We go through so much Nutella, my kids absolutely love it! It's a favourite after school snack around here. They will just eat it from a spoon if it were up to them!! My kids absolutely love it!

France

Reste le meilleur

Nutella reste le meilleur dans son domaine personne n'arrive à s'en passer et moi non plus. J'en achète tous les mois c'est magnifique pour mes petit-déjeuners du week-end.

March 20, 2018

Yum...this is a great spread.

Nutella is a favourite in my household. My boys like it on crackers, bagels and toast. I try to purchase when it's on sale.
    The taste is creamy and sweet. With the hint of hazelnut flavour.
    I would love to try some recipes that ask for nutella.

March 19, 2018

I will continue to buy this product!

I will continue to buy this product. We use it with so many things. On pancakes, toast, waffles. Also use it by dipping breadsticks or pretzels. We love it!!!

Yummo

One of my favourite spreads. There is always a jar in my house. It's great for everything from breakfast to snack to baking with and every where between

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I'm obsessed with Nutella. Anytime we buy it I have to get my hubby to hide it on me. My daughter and I can eat it out of the jar with a spoon. Great taste and melts perfectly on toast.

March 19, 2018

The best chocolate spread.

This chocolate spread needs no bread. It can be eaten right out of the jar with a spoon. There are some other brands available, but nothing is better than Nutella.

New York, United States

Always in our pantry!

This is my absolute favorite sandwich topping! I like it alone or in combination with PB or banana slices. You can use it to bake with or as a snack with apple slices. Delicious however you eat it!

March 19, 2018

Nutella spread, not my thing

For getting 50 hazelnuts in one jar, it does seem like a decent price. I personally am not a big chocolate person so I find this product way too overpowering in flavour especially marketed as a breakfast item. Not too sure but seems like quite a bit of sugar to it as well for breakfast. I do know many that love this product though.