Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Massachusetts, United States

Can we say YUM!

When my grandson first asked me for Nutella, I initally told him "I don't believe you will like that flavor." He insisted on trying it, and honestly it was my first time trying it also. Now it is the only thing he will have on his toast in the morning, and on sandwiches instead of peanut butter. I am also a big fan now!

New Jersey, United States

It's the most delicious thing in the world.

Nutella is so good I can eat it directly from the jar. I know, that's terrible, but OMG. I could eat it every day for the rest of my life and be happy. Fat, but happy. :)

Paris, France

L'indispensable à avoir à la maison

YUMMY YUMMY!!! L'amour de ma vie. Le produit à avoir chez soi en cas de blues. Tous les matins tartine de Nutella dans mes pains au lait. IMPOSSIBLE de m'en passer. A consommer sans recommandation!!

Washington, United States

Amazing Flavor

Nutella Hazelnut Spread is delicious. We have switched from peanut butter to this. We use it in so many recipes. Love it on pancakes and crepes. The hazelnut flavor is yummy. If you haven’t tried it yet you need to. Love it.

Heaven on Earth!

If you haven’t tried Nutella u have no idea what ure missing out on!!
    I have this on toast, pancakes, when baking pastries
    Great to put out with breadsticks and pretzels for dipping!!

Florida, United States

HEAVEN!

This hazelnut spread is like heaven in my mouth! On special occasions i'll let my daughter get the little to-go packs with the pretzels and she LOVES it! It will definitely help you when you need to take care of a sweet tooth!

2.0/5

Illinois, United States

Not A Fan

I purchased the snack packs for my family to taste. I personally would not buy this product again. It was way too sweet for my taste. However, it was fair in price. My children on the other hand loved it and I'm sure will be begging me to purchase it again.

the best thing ever

what can I say about nutella that hasn't already been said. if you put it in the fridge it gets sort of hard like proper candy so if you scoop little amounts of it on a silicone tray and put them in the fridge you can habe little treats. mixed with nuts for whatever you like and possibly rolled in chocolate powder if you like coughing chocolate powder through your nose lol

California, United States

Delicious

Nutella is simply delicious. My family loves it. It's full of flavor. We like to add it in our snacks. Kids really enjoy it. Well us adults too. I recommend it .

Nutella

My daughter is literally addicted. Nutella is all she ever wants. I always catch her eating it off a spoon. Silly girl. I love it on pancakes. Great for school lunches or an easy snack.