Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

March 25, 2019

Feel good giving to my kids

I feel good giving this to my kids that they are eating something of substance and not just sugar. Have been eating it myself since I was a kid. It's not something you should be eating all the time but it's a test you can feel good about that it's still healthy.

Love this stuff!!!

My whole family loves Nutella!! My kids like it on toast, pancakes, waffles, croissants, with fruit and on top of their cupcakes. It is great on just about anything!

Delicious!

Nutella is my guilty pleasure. It’s one of those things you can sit there and eat with a spoon. It’s absolutely delicious and addicting. It’s good on toast by itself or on toast with banana. It’s also good on any kind of bagel.

March 25, 2019

For any and all chocolate lovers!

I like that you can put Nutella on basically anything. Waffles, toast, smores, cake filling, etc... My husband is obsessed with it, and we repurchase it right away when we run out!

March 25, 2019

So many ways to use Nutella!! Looove it!!

I buy this regularly. For toast as a dip for Apple's. I don't remember a time this was not in my cupboard. I have 2 right now. Great way to please a sweet tooth! Healthier option then a chocolate bar.

My favourite

I’m not into chocolate a lot but I love Nutella and my sisters love it too! It’s a family favourite and it’s good for just snacking around with different fruits and crackers

March 24, 2019

Can't beat the real thing

I have tried several other hazelnut spreads and nothing comes close to the taste of Nutella. It's one of the most universal products in my pantry and is well worth the price!

2.3/5

Not worth it

At first glance, this product seems like something I would very much enjoy but the execution lacks something to be desired. There’s something about it that tastes... off. Whenever I have tried this product in the past it has, without fail, given me a stomach ache every time. I am not the only one to have heard this complaint from either. I have several friends who have the same critiques. I do not recommend this product.

Mmmm

Who doesn't love Nutella?? I know it's not the healthiest but it sure is delicious. It's my favorite on toast. Also really good to dip bananas in. I'll always cave and buy this if the craving hits.

March 23, 2019

Taste good!

I do like Nutella, it taste great! I like it on a bagel or even when I have a craving for something sweet I could eat it by the spoon. I don't buy it that often because it taste too good!