Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

January 30, 2021

Who doesn’t love nutella

This is a staple in our household! I love dipping my pretzels into the jar and having a sweet/salty treat. It definitely doesn’t last long enough in our house

January 28, 2021

How can anyone say no to Nutella???

I LOVE Nutella! I avoid dairy because I’m sensitive, but I will never say no to Nutella - it’s that good.

The creamy hazelnut spread makes everything better. Waffles, pancakes, crepes, toast, ice cream, with strawberries, on a spoon.. the options are endless.

Every pantry needs to have a jar of Nutella in it.

January 27, 2021

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

Nutella is magic in a jar. I love to put it on toast, fruit, desserts and ice cream. Adults and kids both love this product. I have this product in my cupboard always.

January 26, 2021

I would swim in this stuff!

My fat fanny would swim the pacific 10 times if it was filled with Nutella. I have eaten this stuff since I could count, so I can say this stuff is the best chocolate spread you can buy! Put it on anything, even your toilet, it'll still taste amazing.

(Please don't eat your toilet)

January 26, 2021

Chocolate craving satisfied

This is the OG chocolate hazelnut spread. I’ve been eating it since I was about 5 and love that they kept the same taste and formulation. Tastes great straight from a spoon, on toast, and you can even incorporate it into your baking.

January 25, 2021

Can't go wrong with Nutella!

Everyone in my household loves Nutella. Its an easy snack, it has a delicious taste, a good price for a huge jar and the hazelnuts in them give it a nice healthy touch.i also love how you can add it into a lot of things besides sandwiches, like crepes, pancakes, waffles and use it as a dip for fruit! if you haven't tried Nutella you should definitely try it!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great multi use product !

Awesome product ! Flavour is amazing and so many uses from spreading on croissants, frosting cupcakes to using as an ingredient in decadent hot chocolate!!! A staple product in our home

the best

So good! Absolutely love how versatile this hazelnut spread is. I can use it for baking or breakfast, on toast or in a cupcake. I wish it came in nicer packaging, like glass.

January 24, 2021
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Delicious!!

Absolutely delicious!! Would recommend to anyone that loves chocolate! Is brilliant on toast and pancakes, very sweet but got that nutty tinge, I think the price is quite reasonable aswell.

January 24, 2021
    Loire-Atlantique, France

Le goûter parfait, pour les gourmands !

Produit qui je pense n'a plus besoin de faire parler de lui tellement sa notoriété est grande. Son goût, son nom, sa couleur rien n'égale ce petit pot !