4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#2 in Face Masks

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Love the smell

I'm a huge fan of single use masks since they are great for travel, but I had never used a peel off mask before this one. I can say that I did love the way this made my skin feel afterwards- tighter, lifted and smoother. However, I think I prefer a wash off, or rub in mask over a peel off in the end.

Great Peel Off Mask!

Applying this peel off mask was super easy and not as messy as some of the other masks that I have tried. It was super satisfying when removing the mask because I could see all the gunk and everything that it pulled out. After the mask my face was super smooth and soft.

I would definitely recommend.

Addicted

I absolutely love peel off masks, they are by far the best, especially for pores. This one worked great for problem areas around my nose especially. The scent isn't too overpowering. I didn't find that it irritated my skin or left any large amounts of redness afterwards which some peel-off masks have a tendency to do. My skin felt very clean and fresh after using.

Amazing peel mask!

I was first a bit hesitant to try this mask because I've tried some peel offs before and they were quite painful, I was extremely pleased that this one didn't rip my skin off like others. It actually did what it's meant to do and pulled some gross stuff out of my face! My chin has been having crazy black head breakouts and they're pretty much now and my skin feels great. So silky smooth and I'm not red or sore or anything. I'm still so surprised how it didn't rip any hair out as I made a bit of a mess at one point. Love this mask, will definitely be purchasing for future use! Yes #Neutrogena!❤

Good product

I love the scent of this product. Very refreshing. The lather was great. My skin felt fresh and clean after using. I would definitely recommend to others. Is will be repurchasing. I did not feel like I'm skin was dry after. The peeling does hurt a bit

April 23, 2019

Amazing product, crappy packaging.

The Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit Peel-Off Mask for acne prone skin left my skin clearer, brighter and softer. It did not dry my skin out, which is AMAZING! And I loved the fresh, fruit scent.
    It was a little messy to apply, but was easy to peel off AND didn’t leave any residue, so you don’t have to rinse!
    I really enjoyed trying this mask and would certainly try it again. The only downfall to this product is the packaging, they could really improve on that.

I love it !!

I usually find peel masks to be rather unimpressive. This blew me away! It leaves my skin feeling amazing! Ive been using it weekly and have seen major improvements to my skin. A definite must have for anyone struggling with acne or regular break outs!

Fun to peel off

I got this peel off mask for review purposes. I enjoy that it goes on pink and it also has a nice scent. I always like to peel off the mask and see what gets pulled out from my pores and I think it worked fairly well, similar to other masks I’ve used in the past.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Fun mask

I really liked this mask. I am a mask junkie and will try any mask especially single use packages that are good to travel with. I liked the scent of this mask and how it cleared out my pores without being too drying. I really liked peeling it off and seeing immediately cleaner skin underneath. The price point is also good from what I can see online (I was sent this to try out by chickadvisor) so I can definitely see myself buying this again.

supurb after feel fresh

i would buy this product again its so refreshing and made my skin feel absolutely amazing i could feel as the mask hardend when i pulled it off i seen all the dirt it took with it it was amazing